"Piranha 3DD" Has A Full Trailer

"Piranha 3DD" Has A Full Trailer
    I was a big fan of the first "Piranha 3D;" which I thought struck the appropriate balance between being sincerely-bad and self-consciously bad. The sequel (which apparently can't decide whether or not to actually open in theaters) seems to be leaning more on the "self-conscious" side; with David Koechner as sleazebag entreprenuer who turns what I'm assuming was supposed to have been a family water park into Hooters-style operation with strippers as lifeguards and David Hasslehoff (as himself) paid to lounge around in his "Baywatch" getup, only to see the place invaded by the prehistoric piranha from the first film.

    Christopher Lloyd and Ving Rhames are back, the later presumed dead at the end of the first film but evidently back and sporting bionic legs outfitted with anti-piranha weaponry. I'll say this, I admire their lack of shame...

    Post a Comment